Sunday, February 20, 2011

There She Is Again...


Yes, it's that cute little girl from Greeting Card Kids again.

This is another card I made for my long distance DL.

I was trying to combine a few new accessories on each card, so I MAY have gone a little over the top!

For this one, I used the Springtime Vintage DSP - I ran it thru the Tulips Embossing folder (you'll have to look closely!). I also lightly dabbed the embossed part with Rose Red ink, to make it stand out a little more.

I generally put a whole 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 sheet of DSP thru the embossing folder and then trim it and cut it in half, so I am able to get two cards from each piece.

I added a little of the Victoria lace. The Valentine Greetings (from Grateful Greetings - a great word set!) was embossed with white embossing powder on Rose Red CS.

And of course, last, but certainly not least, that little girl, who was stamped with black Staz-on on to watercolor paper, then colored with the Watercolor Crayons. She was then punched out with the scallop punch, and backed with a piece of Pear Pizazz CS cut with circle punch.

There are other images in the Greeting Card Kids set - Halloween, Christmas, and Back to School, which also includes a little boy image.

And the two characters are spread apart enough that you could easily cut them apart and use one or the other, if you wanted.

So, do you NEED Greeting Card Kids? If so, now's the time to purchase her, since it's Sale-A-Bration and FREE STAMPS! You'd need to add some to your order, since the wood mounted set is $20.95, but for each $50 in product you purchase during SAB, you get to choose one item from the SAB catalog!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment