Friday, February 18, 2011

Button, Button


Here's a card I made for one of my long distance down line members. I plugged a LOT of accessories on to this card, just playing around with the "new toys".

It all started with fabric and the new Bigz L die "Fun Flowers". I ironed adhesive backing to the fabric and ran it thru Mr. Big.

For the background, I used Newsprint DSP, stamped on it and grunged it up a bit.

I ironed the fabric flower on to the DSP, then glued it all to Crumb Cake CS.

I added some of those fun new pompoms in Melon Mambo, and one of the HUGE buttons from Sweet Stitches Designer Big Buttons. I threaded some linen thread thru the button before I adhered it to the CS.

I also added one of the Fabric Designer Brads - these are very lovely. They have satin like fabrics on them and blend really well with the Sew Sweet DSP and fabrics we're currently carrying.

I have some other cards I sent to the long distance down line, which I'll share at a later time.

In the meantime, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment