Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sending Springtime Smiles


I just love this little girl silhouette that's in the stamp set "Easter Blossoms" in the Occasions mini-catalog.

Actually, I like this whole set - and it's the first Easter set in many years that's drawn my attention.

The branch in the upper right corner is from the set, as is the word stamp "sending Springtime smiles".

After I stamped the girl and the branch (several times), I spritzed the whole card with both Gold and Log Cabin Smooch Spritz. I let it dry, then used an Aqua Painter and spread the gold and brown spritz around to color in the leaves/flowers on the branches.

They came out an interesting color, didn't they?

I added some Victorian lace and three large brown brads, then mounted the whole thing on Chocolate Chip CS.

For some reason, I've been on a Neutrals kick lately. Never happens with me! I'm a Bold Brights gal. So this new "direction" is kinda weirding me out!

Do you need a new direction?

How about some new "toys" from Stampin' Up!? We've got all KINDS of toys for you to play with these days - all the way from card stock, inks, and stamps, to Mr. Big and fabrics, vinyl wall decorations, and jewelry items!

Call or email me to let me know what you NEED! And don't forget about Sale-A-Bration! FREE STAMPS for each $50 you purchase between now and March 31, 2011.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment