Sunday, February 27, 2011

More Sweet


Here's a third card using the Sew Sweet stamp set and DSP.

This one is a gift or business card holder. It measures 4 x 4.

And when you open it...


...there's your gift or business card holder, over on the right side.

I've placed a small scrap of Soft Suede to highlight the slot.

I like the use of the Pear Pizazz twill ribbon on the card, as well.

This year, the twill ribbon (aside from the ecru one we've carried for a while) is only available in the "In" colors.

And I like all the colors of this twill ribbon that I've played with. Soft, a convenient width. What more can you ask for?

=====

We had a storm here today - this is the coldest day we've had all year, and guess what I have blooming in my yard...

  • California poppies
  • Hyacinths
  • Watsonia
and... FREESIAS!

I LOVE freesias - I've got them stashed all over the place. Out front, in the flower garden in the backyard, in pots on the patio - and I never remember where I planted them, so it's always a pleasant surprise to recognize them when they pop up.

Wanna see?


A red and a white one here. And...

Yellow ones out in the flower bed...











Tonight it's supposed to get very cold (for here), so I picked all the freesias that were starting to open and brought them in the house. Then I went out and hung (hanged???) sheets in hopes of keeping my plants from freezing.

And then it rained again. So now I have cold wet sheets "protecting" the plants that I don't want to lose... Think that's good? Let's hope so!

Well, thanks for stopping bye - come back soon! And in the meantime, don't forget to ink a stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment