Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sew Suite


This card is from my up line. She sends me a package of cards about every quarter - she's so good to me!

I like the color combo she used in this card. Crumb Cake for the card itself, decorated with Baja Breeze DSP and CS. She even added Baja Breeze seam binding.

And an idea I wouldn't have thought of - put a button on a button! Adds some nice dimension to the card.

Here's the fold of the card.



She started with an 11 x 4-1/4 piece of Crumb Cake CS and folded it in half.

Then she folded the front of the card in half (back towards the fold) and attached the Baja Breeze pieces, which are cut from the Sweet Stitches Designer Series Paper (DSP), and backed with Baja Breeze CS.

The verse on the inside was stamped with Early Espresso.

Easy peasy! And a lovely card, in the end...

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment