Friday, April 1, 2011

What's that Smell?



OHHHH! It's a skunk!

Ain't he cute?

He was sent to me from one of my Downline (Hi Rosalie!) as a swap card.

Normally we swap cards at our Team Meetings every month, but Rosalie had walked off and left hers on the kitchen table (don't you hate when you do that? I always do it with the coupons from the grocery store!).

So, we all swapped cards with her, and she told us she'd mail ours to us - how sweet is that!!?

It came in the mail a day later, and, of course, I'd already forgotten her promise, so was VERY pleasantly surprised and pleased!

It's always fun to receive a hand made card in the mail. So much better than those ugly ole bills, or all that junk mail!

In one of my FB games I have a skunk that I named Sir Stinksalot (Stinky, for short). I think he's the cutest thing!

And so is this card!

One day (AFTER the family calendars are finished! Almost there...), I'll sit down and make up a Design sheet for Mr. Stinky here - he's made with punches, so, assuming you have the ones you need, you'd be good to go!

Today was the last day of Sale-A-Bration, and I was fortunate enough to get a last minute order (Thanks, Penny from TX). It's always sad when it's over, but all good things must come to an end...

Tomorrow starts another Stampin' Up! campaign, though!

It's called Spring Is Blossoming - and the products are beautiful!

From April 1 thru 30th, after an initial purchase of $20, you may purchase either or both of these items!




Four Frames Stamp Set
W: item 123440 | $20.95
C: item 123442 | $15.95

All four of these stamps work perfectly with the Decorative Label Punch (Item 120907 $16,96) from the Occasions mini-catalog.



Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper
item 122367 | $9.95


Cool beans, eh?

So, do you NEED one or both of these items? I'll have some samples to show you one of these days and hopefully will make you answer YES to that question!

In the meantime, if you can't wait, give me a call or email - or go on-line and place your own order if you'd like. Just remember to select me as your demonstrator to receive the Preferred Pricing!

Thanks for stopping by - come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment