Sunday, January 23, 2011

Leadership Cards - 2001 Part Deux

I was very laid back with swaps this time around. Only did one organized swap with 40 cards. I've picked out the best of them to show you in the next couple of days.

I did not notate which cards were made by whom. So, if you see one of your cards on my blog, please let me know so I can give credit where it's due!

I really like this one - I like both the color combo and the design.

The "gray" is actually silver card stock.

The white piece pulls out and becomes a note card!











See - isn't that clever?

This card was made using the Valentine Defined set, and the Love Impressions DSP, along with some ribbon snips (perfect way to use up those "tails" you always have from making square knots or bows!) and both the round scallop punch and the scalloped edge punch.

Simple, but effective!








This one was made using the new cupcake punch from the Occasions mini, along with the large circle punch and Elegant Lines embossing folder.

The designer also used the Glimmer Paper ( The BOMB!) with our very dinky heart punch, and some 5/8" white organza ribbon.

The cupcake has been popped up.






Well, that's all I have to share with you tonight.

I was finally able to get the lawns mowed today, and I guess that Zumba class I've been taking is using muscles I'd forgotten I have, cause I'm hurtin' tonight - time to go rest this weary body!

Thanks for stopping by - come back tomorrow - you just never know when I'll change my mind about what I SAID I was going to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment