Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tools - Clear Block Carrier

Hi again!

I was using my clear blocks to stamp thank you cards for my stamp club members tonight and remembered that I'd taken photos of the holder to show you, so I thought I'd share those with you tonight.

It's very difficult to tell how the block holder works from the picture in the catalog. It's a GREAT tool! Look!

Here's the inside as you receive the carrier. You need to punch out the foam in order to insert the actual blocks. The outlines are barely visible, but I think you can see them here.




Here the foam has been removed and the clear blocks inserted. And, look! They've even given us a foam piece to fit between the two sides of the carrier to keep the blocks from scratching each other! They've thought of everything!









And here's the outside. A very sturdy snap holds the carrier closed. It's very easy to carry!

This carrier will accommodate one each of every size block (A thru I) we carry. They're snug when inserted into the foam holders, too, so they won't fall out!

You can find the blocks and the carrier on page 192 in the big catalog. The blocks can be purchased individually, or as a set.

The carrier is small and compact, and easy to tote around, if you so desire.

It's great to have a place to accumulate and carry all the blocks, and not have to worry about losing any of them. Since they are clear, it's easy to lose them anywhere! Most especially on my work bench - ha ha...

Be sure to check it out! If you NEED one, give me a holler!

No comments:

Post a Comment