Thursday, January 27, 2011

Leadership Displays





















Isn't this gorgeous?

It's from a display of new product ideas shared at Leadership. There's a lot of paper piecing involved in the portrait. Can you see it in her hat?

The designer used the Springtime Vintage DSP (Item 121782) from the Occasions mini-catalog. There's also a Simply Adorned necklace with some of the baubles around her neck and used as earrings.

This particular set of displays (and I'll show you more in a few seconds) was all done by Stampin' Up! home office employees!

None of the items on the display had anyone's name in view, but in chatting with the SU employees who had designed the display boards, they knew who had made them. Some of the names they mentioned I know (of), others were just every day wonderful employees!























This photo is best viewed from afar.

It's a picture of Shelli, constructed entirely of our new Glimmer Basic brads (Item # 121003). I was told one of the employees who takes a lot of photos at our events made this. After learning this, I could see where it would require (for me, at least!) a negative to work from, in order to make this. It's very striking in person!

















Isn't this cute and fun? It is one of your run-of-the-mill rubber snakes - wound with Melon Mambo Pompom trim (Item # 123322)!






















These beautiful, soft flowers were made with our new Pear Pizazz seam binding (Item # 122330). These would be a lot of fun to make!






















This half topiary is constructed of LOTS of our new Vanilla Rosettes (Item # 118774). Also featured is some more of the Pear Pizazz seam binding.

I'm always jealous of these displays when I see them! Why couldn't I have THOUGHT of the ideas, instead of having to copy them ? I want to be THAT creative! Ha ha ha

How about you? Do you feel creative today? I've got lots of "toys" you can use to satisfy your creativity needs - and you can get more FREE during Sale-A-Bration!

Call or email to let me know which of these items YOU'D like to create!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment