Saturday, January 29, 2011

STAMPS (redeux)

The other day I showed you the beginnings of a banner I was making, using the Springtime Vintage fabric, Big Shot, Serif Essentials alphabet dies, seam binding, and markers.

When I posted the photos, I hadn't completed the banner. But now I have, so I thought I'd show it to you tonight.










This is what they looked like the other evening, when I left them to "muddle" and I went to bed.




And here's what they look like now!









As you can see, I "gussied" them up a little.

I added ribbon and lace and buttons and butterflies cut with the Beautiful Wings embosslit (Item 118138).

I added Glimmer paper rickrack which I cut on the Tasteful Trim BigZ XL die ( Item 120893). This die was unveiled in the Holiday mini, but is still available for purchase!

And here's what it looks like, hanging on my workbench. The lighting isn't the greatest, but I think you can see it well enough.



The banner I made using the letters themselves is hanging above the banner I made using the "negative" portions of the fabric.






I'm having a hard time deciding which one I like better.

What about you? Which one appeals to you the most? Leave me a Comment and let me know!

In the meantime, I hope you're stamping something! It's a great stress reliever, believe me!

And don't forget - it's Sale-A-Bration (SAB)! Time to gather together at least a $50 order and select an SAB set and get the order to me!

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment