Thursday, January 20, 2011

Leadership 2011 - Nashville, TN

Last week at this time I was in Nashville, TN for our annual Leadership Conference.

It was AWESOME!

They tend to spoil us at Leadership. Great food, lots of great classes, the opportunity to meet up with other leaders in the company and spend time talking STAMPS! For Stampin' Up! demonstrators, there's nuthin' better!

Here are a few pix - my camera doesn't take very good photos at night, so I'm sure, if you're a stamping blog hopper, you've seen better ones than these. But, they're what *I* have to share, so here goes...

The Manager's Reception was held at the Wildhorse Saloon in downtown Nashville. Manager's Reception is something I look forward to each year - it's special! You have to work hard to earn the opportunity to attend, and they treat us good!

We all got cowboy hats at the hotel while we were waiting for the buses to take us - WHERE? We didn't know!

But we all had to figure out it was going to be something to do with country music - and we were correct!

Here I am, greeting the horse outside the Saloon.




And here's my friend Joanna - doesn't she look natural in that cowboy hat? Maybe it's because she's from Oklahoma???
















I just loved all the horses they had around the place that people could pose with!

There were even horses hanging upside down from the ceiling, but I knew my camera would never capture them, so didn't even try. It was weird to look up and see them, though!

And here are a couple of Stampin' Up! employees, whose job for three days was to pamper us all - and they did an awesome job!

Brian Pilling and Selma.

Brian's a newer employee and is very nice - funny, too! He gave us a great class on a book entitled "Influencer".

And Selma has been around for a long time. What a sweetheart! She used to be in charge of the Make & Takes, and when I had the privilege of helping with those one year, I got to meet her...

You're probably wondering where the STAMPED stuff is from this get-together, aren't you?

Well, I DO have some cards I got in a swap, but I haven't had the time to take photos of them yet! I'll try to get to that tomorrow and post some of them. As always, they're beautiful!

Hey - did you know that SALE-A-BRATION (SAB)starts on Monday, January 25th?

YES! For each $50 in product you purchase, you'll be able to choose a free item from the SAB catalog! And this year there are buttons and ribbons and designer papers and even a DVD with My Digital Studio items!

I'm so stoked about the DVD - I won it at Leadership and can't wait to play around with the images that are on it.

So - I have some openings on my calendar during SAB - call me and book that workshop you've been thinking about doing! I promise - you and your guests will have a lot of fun!

Until then, thanks for stopping by - and keep on stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment