Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's HERE!

The new Stampin' Up! catalog is HERE!

Orders can be placed NOW!

Do I have a Wish List!??! Of course, I do! Now's the hard part for me as a Libra - trying to decide WHAT FIRST? Do I want new accessories, or new stamp sets?

I've gotten the new "In" colors, as you well know if you've been reading this blog for the past two weeks. I've shown you samples of them. They are VIBRANT!

Stampin' Up! has also announced WEEKLY SPECIALS! For the time frame July 1 thru July 5:

DEAL OF THE WEEK!
Be sure to check back weekly during July to see what else will be offered at a special price! The current special is:

Period Item # Page # Description Regular Price Special Price

July 1-5, 2009 112091 187 Scallop Edge punch $15.95 $10.99

Can't wait to see what else they'll feature!



Here's another Sneak Peek card.

YES, they carried the Sense of Time set over into the new catalog!


I'm glad they did - it's a "timeless" set, is it not?

Happy stamping, and a Happy Fourth of July if we don't meet up again before then.

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment