Thursday, July 16, 2009

Movers & Shapers Big Shot Die

I got this Big Shot die earlier this year when there was only one interior die available - I've played with it quite a bit. But, of course, when we were offered the opportunity to buy the 4 NEWER dies during the Sneak Peak, I jumped on it!

We used this at the Open House, and I gave everyone their own option re: which die to use and which color of cardstock they wanted. After the Open House I cut one using each of the dies, just so I could play with them!

Again, very simple cards, requiring minimal tools, and mostly tone on tone to neutralize the "white" space.

Here are the results!


































There are two die cuts missing - that's because I'm still not happy with what I've done with them.

When I'm happy, I'll post them!

This is the sample everyone saw on Sunday. I think I posted it last night, as well.

What I didn't do, however, was take a photo of the INSIDE. The greeting is mounted on the cut out piece, which is mounted on a 2" strip of Razzleberry DSP.

Really adds some pizazz to the inside of the card.

Here's Melie, lounging on the sun shade again tonight...














Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment