Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cats, Cats and more Cats


Here's Velvet, sitting on the patio, looking beautiful...


Smudge, looking up at me while I try to take her photo...


Smedley, looking ANGRY! In reality, he was probably getting ready to head-butt me to get some lovin', though...


AND - here he is - on high again! This time it's the sun screening on the patio roof. Silly cat.


And all three of them, checking out the wildflower garden in early February.


And here's the wildflower garden, with Smedley hiding in there. Photo was taken on April 15th. GOSH, how those wildflowers grew!


And here they are last week. The bachelor buttons are shoulder high! And such a beautiful blue... I think blue flowers are my favorites. Have lobelia planted on the brick posts out in the front yard, too.

Since Memorial Day weekend is coming up, I've decided, on the spur of the moment, to spend part of this weekend getting cards ready to send off to our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I need some help! I have scads of card fronts that need to be attached to other card stock, to turn them into full cards, and then match the cards with envelopes. I'll provide the supplies - but I need some bodies to help me accomplish this!

Cards for the Troops! FREE event, Saturday (5/23) and Sunday (5/24) 11 AM-2 PM, and again 5-8 PM. Come one, come all! Come join in letting those who are fighting for the freedoms we enjoy each day know that we're thinking about them.

RSVPs would be nice, so I'll have a better idea how quickly we're going to blow through the cardstock and evelopes I have on hand.

Hope you can join me!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment