Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Back Again

Hi Everyone:

Been MIA again - kept telling myself I needed to blog, and then would get tired and hit the hay.

I have been stamping - even though I haven't been sharing. My bad.

How's this for a couple of new shares - a couple of new Easel cards. I had some pieces lying around, and sometimes they just jump out and grab me and I HAVE to make them into a card










This one has a ribbon rose on it for some color. I'll show you how to make those one of these days. They're pretty darned easy! If you remember the ruffly flowers I showed you how to make here, you'll immediately see how similar they are.









That's it for tonight. I have lots of other new stuff to show you, but I'm going to meter it out, just in case I get off on other tangents again!

Just a reminder - Sale-A-Bration ends on March 31st, so if there's something you'd like to earn FREE, be sure to contact me and place your order! You'll receive one SAB item for EACH $50 you purchase - such a deal!

Happy stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment