Friday, March 26, 2010

The Kidz' TP Photo Album

I showed you the TP album I'd made for our SU convention and other events. Would YOU like to go to these events too? We have a blast each and every time.

Well, you CAN - all you need to do is join my "we StAMp everything" team and you'll be invited! Call or email me to find out the particulars!

Back to the Kidz' album. It turned out pretty danged cute, if I do say so myself.

I used the Pawsitively Prints DSP (118060 $9.95) from the Occasions mini-catalog to cover these TP tubes. It seemed the most appropriate! And I used "C is for Cat" (115764 $15.95) set to embellish.

But wait! You can get the "C is for Cat" set FREE - as a Sale-A-Bration item, if you want it! All you have to do is purchase $50 in product and you may select this set as your freebie! Give me a call with your order!

On to the album:

The outside. This time I used the Pinking Hearts border punch (117649 $15.59 in Occasions mini).

And, this time, I cut my paper into 6x6 squares, then trimmed to fit the tubes.

Notice the belly band made with the striped DSP? That was the left over piece, turned over! No sense wasting DSP...

This album was made using a paper towel roll, which I had to cut. I miscalculated, so they were all a different size.

I solved that by "layering" them from shortest to longest when I bound them together. There's almost always a creative way to solve problems!


Here's what the album looks like between tube 1 and tube 2.

There are pull outs in this one, as well.

And, another belly band as an embellishment.

I used Black Staz-on ink to stamp on the DSP as well. Thought those paws were quite appropriate!

Here's tube 3 with the slider pulled half way out. The photo you can't see is the one of Melie yawning. Everyone likes that one! He looks SO ferocious!








And here's what's become my favorite photo of Smudge.

She just looks so regal sitting on that pile of dirt! LOL

Seriously, she DOES look regal - it's just too bad she likes that pile of dirt so well and sleeps/sits on it all the time.

It seems to be the only time she sits still long enough for me to get a decent photo.

She's nudging me as I type this, telling me it's time to go to bed! So, we shall!

Hope you enjoyed the TP roll photo albums! I'll do a tutorial to show you step by step how YOU can make one shortly.

In the meantime, keep on stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment