Tuesday, February 9, 2010

For my last shares from Leadership (at least for now), I'm just going to post photos of cards that I though stood out from the rest.

They stand out for different reasons.

This one is just outstanding.

Very simple.

Very effective.

There isn't anything more to say about it.









I just love the color combination on this one!

Dusty Durango, Cameo Coral, and Certainly Celery.

I recently bought a decorating magazine and these colors were featured through out the magazine, so I guess that means they're THE colors for this spring.

And I would agree!


And finally, this one.

The designer used the Teaparty DSP (with all it's soft subtle colors), and then just layered and embellished with the colors from the DSP.

Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink, and Certainly Celery...

Did you notice the square scalloped layer? That was made using our Scallop Square Big Shot die - she cut it, then folded it over and behind the layer of Teapot DSP.

I have lots more swaps I can share, but think I'll save those for when I'm really stumped about what to post.

I've been playing with some new ideas, so, hopefully, I'll be posting those next.

In the meantime, I want to remind you about Stampin' Up! efforts to help with the Haiti earthquake efforts.

For every "I {Heart} Hearts" set sold between now and February 28th, Stampin' Up! will donate $2.00 to the American Red Cross to be used for the recovery projects.

So, if you've been thinking about buying that set, now's a great time! It's a WIN-WIN for everyone!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment