Thursday, February 4, 2010

And yet MORE Birds

You're probably beginning to think the only bird cards I got at Leadership were done with that XL 2-step Bird punch, aren't you?

Well, I did get a few other swaps with different birds on them. Look!













These cards were made using the 'Friends 24-7' set (Item 113218 $25.95) on page 100 of the Idea Book and Catalog.



This card was made using the 'Very Thankful' set, which is our Ronald McDonald set this year.

For each of these sets that is sold, Stampin' Up! will donate $2 to the Ronald McDonald foundation. They also contribute $100,000 each year.

I love the detail on this card - from the embossed turquoise background to the fact that the designer rounded two of the four corners to add visual interest.





I love how the designer has stamped this hummingbird image repeatedly, to make it look like it's in flight.









And last for tonight, but certainly not least, an owl!








So now that my attention has been drawn to bird images, does anyone have any idea how many there are sprinkled through-out this year's catalog? Leave me a comment with your guess, and I'll give some blog candy to the person who comes closest. Include the Occasions mini-catalog in your guesstimate, too!

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment