Thursday, February 4, 2010

And the Bs (B-utterflies)

Here are some more cards I obtained swapping at Leadership.

Today I pulled photos of the cards featuring butterflies - what better way to follow the Bird cards I've been showing you for the past few days!


I like the use of the largest butterfly from the Beautiful Wings embosslit on this card - it matches beautifully with the embossing background image. And the lines all flow well with the Shades of Spring DSP (Item 117160 $9.95) in the Occasions mini.








This one is bright and cheery, isn't it?

Razzleberry DSP, along with Razzleberry CS, with Crushed Curry as an accent color.









And this one is plain, yet not plain at all. Maybe simple is a better way of describing it. This one used the same embossing folder for the background as the first card I showed you. Notice the use of vellum for the butterfly. It's such a delicate touch.








The butterflies on this card were also made using the new Beautiful Wings embosslet (Item 118138 in the Occasions mini-catalog. $11.95). Lots of little details on this one, including the use of the scallop border punch again.







And this last one is just plain pretty!



I like the use of the scallop edged punch at the bottom and a thin strip of DSP across the center of the card. The stamp set used for this card is "Great Friend" (Item 113792 $17.95 in the big catalog).










Do you NEED that Beautiful Wings embosslit? Give me a call or email, and I'll be happy to order it for you...


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment