Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Little More Halloween

Hey Everyone

I'd forgotten I'd taken this photo of a really cute idea for Halloween, using the Matchbox die and that cute pumpkin idea I showed you a couple of days ago which uses the scallop oval punch. Remember these?















Del brought this to my Team Meeting a couple of weeks ago as her Shoebox Swap for the evening.

Isn't it cute?

She had us turn the pumpkin on it's side to attach it to the top of the matchbox dies, all glued together.

We just filled the drawers with M&M small bags. I'm not sure where she got those, cause I've never seen them anywhere, but they fit perfectly!











And here's a photo of a convention gift from my upline that she made using the Big Shot and fabric. Now I KNOW she didn't mean for this item to be used in this fashion, but I thought it was pretty cute!

She used the Flower Folds die in all its sizes, cutting batting along with the fabric. She stitched the flowers individually, then layered them. Then she sewed the whole thing to a piece of Curry grosgrain ribbon.

Thankfully, the ribbon was long enough to fit around my head, so I could wear it like a hair ornament!




Would you be interested in learning how to make either of these items? Call me and book a workshop or let me know you've got 5 friends who are interested! I'll bring all necessary items with me, and we'll stamp and have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment