Thursday, October 29, 2009

Digital Paper Crafting

Stampin' Up! recently released a digital paper crafting product called MY DIGITAL STUDIO.

It was released to you, our customers, starting October 1, 2009. Do you have it yet?

It's awesome!

Here are some of the 8" x 8" pages I've created using one of the Simply Scrappin' kits that are included in the software.

I inserted the photos and rounded them; added
journaling to the layouts. And while playing with the various stamp sets included in the software, I found the cat silhouettes.

You can't even buy these cat images in rubber!


















These pages are pretty much as they're provided.

The book was very quickly pulled together (but that's another story) and I was extremely pleased with the outcome!














And below are some pages I created
in a 5" x 5" format, using templates provided in the software.




























For this book, which was my first attempt at playing with the product, I concentrated on layout and learning how to manipulate the background papers and card stocks provided.

On some of the pages (none included here, unfortunately), I added a few embellishments - ribbon, bows, brads, eyelets, punch shapes - all included in the software!

I also
rounded photos, deleted photo placements, or replaced them with something else, like journaling areas.

In general, I was just getting to know the product. And I have to say I'm very pleased with the ease of using it!

Hope you've enjoyed these snippets of what I've been doing with My Digital Studio.

This is only the tip of the iceberg!

You can make calendars, or cards, or create books/pages with video and audio embedded!

Stuff that's way beyond my ken right now, but which I'll be playing around with!

That's why it's being call Digital Paper Crafting - very versatile.

OH - and did I mention? It's both MAC and PC compatible! That's a BIG woo hoo from a MAC user!

The price is $79.95 plus shipping/handling and tax. That's quite inexpensive in terms of software. And the fact that it's both MAC and PC compatible is a huge bonus for those of us on "the dark side".

Let me know when you're ready to take the plunge and try it out! I'll be happy to order it for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment