Friday, October 16, 2009

Going to Disneyland!

I'm so lucky! I got a FREE ticket to Disneyland from Mickey to celebrate my birthday!

The only stipulation is that I *HAVE* to use it tomorrow. So, my friend Karen and I are headed up there early tomorrow AM.

I'm really looking forward to it. I haven't been to Disneyland in about 25 years - and I live about 75 miles away!

It's sacriligious, I tell ya!

On the other hand, I've been do Disney World in Florida about 5 times in those 25 years. What's up with THAT?

Twice I met my Mom there (she lived in PA), and three times I've gone because there was some Stampin' Up! event being held in Orlando.

But tomorrow ----- tomorrow I get to go back to the ROOTS!

I'm taking my camera - I expect to see LOTS of Halloween costumes. Maybe I'll have some awesome photos to share with you.

In the meantime, pull those stamps and ink pads out and create something awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment