Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Two Cards...





Here's a second card I made for swapping at Leadership.

This card uses the Parker's Patterns DSP from the Spring mini.  I like the bright and cheeriness of the Parker's Patterns DSP!

I cut a piece about 3 x 5-1/4, and scalloped the edge using the Scallop Trim border punch. Then I layered this on top of Cherry Cobbler and Not Quite Navy CS. 

I stamped the "Celebrate" (from one of the awesome sets YOU'LL be able to get for FREE during Sale-A-Bration) and embossed it with White embossing powder on Midnight Muse CS, then punched it out using Decorative Label punch.  The greeting and the telephone booth both come in the Feeling Sentimental stamp set, available during SAB.

I embossed the telephone booth with our Cherry embossing powder and then tore around the image.  Tearing is such an easy thing to do, and I don't do it much anymore!  Must remember to use it more often...

I love that our Designer Series Papers (DSP) list the colors used in the whole pack on the pages in the catalog.  I just write the names of the colors on the outside of the clear packaging it comes in with a Sharpie and any time I want to use it, I don't have to go back to the catalog to select colors that will work well with it.  Even after it's retired (and, yes, I have lots of retired DSP!  LOL) I can still determine which colors will work, since I've written it on the outside of the package...

Sale-A-Bration starts January 22nd and lasts until March 22nd - TWO WHOLE MONTHS for you to earn FREE STUFF!  All you have to do is purchase $50 in product from either the big catalog or the Spring mini and you've earned something FREE from the SAB catalog!  And if you purchase $100, you'll receive TWO free items!

And this year, there's an embossing folder and even a PUNCH!

Would YOU like to receive free product?  Let me know what you'd like to order and the free item(s) you'd like, and I'll be happy to place the order for you!  But you must wait until January 22nd to receive the SAB items.  So start your Wish List NOW and get it to me around that time...

Thanks for stopping by - come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment