Monday, January 14, 2013

Four, Five, and Six cards...


Here's card # 4 that I made for swapping at Leadership.  This one used the More Amore DSP, along with some hearts I cut out using Framelits.  Several were cut out of the pink Core-dinations CS, embossed with a folder and sanded.  Another I just left plain Whisper White CS, and the largest I ran thru the Chevron embossing folder.  I also added a piece of Victoria crocheted ribbon, and a greeting I embossed with white embossing powder on Cherry Cobbler CS. 

Card # 5 was made using the More Amore DSP as well.  I added one of the laser cut hearts from that paper pack, then layered other hearts on top.  Greeting was embossing with white embossing powder on Cherry Cobbler CS.  Lastly, I added a piece of the AWESOME lace ribbon from the Artisans Embellishment Kit.  

I just LOVE that kit!  Lots of things to play with.  I may spend one blog featuring the pieces and parts from it in the future.  There sure are a lot of things one could do with it!  And I haven't even STARTED to run out of items to play with and ideas on how to use them!

Card # 6  This may well be my "most favorite" card I made for swaps this year.  I just LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the DSP!  It's from the "Tea for Two" DSP and so far, it's the only piece I've used.

I added some of the flowers and the leaves from the Secret Garden set, along with a butterfly punched with the new punch from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  And finally, a greeting, also from the SAB catalog, and a piece of the Calypso Coral ribbon that's in the ribbon/button bundle from the SAB catalog.

Whew!  That was a lot of cards to make for swapping!  I probably won't do that again!  Probably took more time to make these than it would have to make 50 of one image.  But, I did have to get my creative juices flowing in order to make them, so that's a good thing...

I'm back from Leadership and had a BLAST!  Still trying to get myself back together, but will post some pictures from there in my next post.

Thanks for stopping by - come back soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment