Friday, January 11, 2013

Three Cards...





Here's a third card I made a few of for swapping at Leadership.

For this one, I used the Print Poetry DSP packet again.  It's SO EASY!  Already cut to a great size.  There are four of each print in the packet - with 48 sheets total - that's 24 different patterns, since the paper is printed on both sides!

And, inevitably, I like BOTH SIDES of some of the papers, so it's hard to decide which one I REALLY like!  LOL

The price for the DSP packet is only $6.95!  Each sheet is 4-1/2 x 6-1/2...  Great value.

Anyway, I layered this DSP on to Crumb Cake CS, which I had run thru the Chevron embossing folder, then layered THAT on to Island Indigo CS.  The verse is from Feel Goods stamp set, which I then cut out using the Window Frames Framelits.

I used the Tangerine Tango ribbon from one of the Sale-A-Bration freebies and then I dyed the flower  (3/8" Flower Trim from the Spring mini) using some Tangerine Tango re-inker and water.  I just let them sit in the solution for about an hour and let them dry over night.  They came out very nicely, I think!


In all, I've made about 6 different cards to take to swap at Leadership and all of them used new product from either the Spring mini or the SAB catalog, so I still have a couple more to share with you!

And, of course, after I return, I'll have even MORE ideas to share with you!


Thanks for stopping by - come back!


No comments:

Post a Comment