Monday, January 28, 2013

LOVE You More...





Here's another version of the LOVE banner I made.

When I saw Janet's post, I wasn't sure which size scallop square she'd used, so I cut one from the 4x4" die (retired) and another from the Two Scallops Bigz die.

After making the one I showed here, I decided to finish the 4x4 one.


I could use the larger letters (I'd cut some for something else, which I'll share another time, so had a couple lying around to try) and cut the DSP to a larger size! 

I also used the Tea for Two DSP this time around - after all, LOVE isn't just for Valentine's Day!

You can also see last year's banner hanging below the LOVE banner - I cut a lot of hearts out of First Edition DSP for that one and decorated...






But back to the 2013 version!

Here are the individual pieces:
I used the doily Sizzlet for the silver glimmer scallop. But punching out all those little pieces wasa  lot of work!  I probably wouldn't do it again unless I had a LOT of patience! 

I used the Silver Glimmer paper and the heart punch for this one.  Also used a pink marker to color the 5/8" flower trim piece - LOVE those flowers!

That doily again - only about 1/2 is punched out - I gave up!

Same scallop made from Silver glimmer paper - notice NONE of the holes are punched out?




This version was too large to hang down, so I punched holes in all the pieces at once, using my Crop-a-dile and then threaded it on to Cherry Cobbler seam binding.

I think I like this one better - what do you think?
========
I wanted to remind you about The Paper Pumpkin - a monthly subscription to receiving all kinds of wonderful surprises in the mail - all oriented around Papercrafting!

Do you like surprises?

Well, this is the item for you!



It's a Magical Paper Escape Every Month!


Sweep away the mundane-your creativity carriage awaits!

I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
Just click on the here and follow the link for more information!

I have the Try It kit - it's really cute!   I'll put it together and feature it on my blog one of these days.
Thanks for stopping by - come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment