Friday, March 25, 2011

Wraskally Wabbit!




Isn't he cute?

He's looking a little googly-eyed, but he's still darned cute!

Wanna see him up close and personal?



He's made entirely with punches!

I found him on someone's website - or maybe it was Split Coast? I don't remember, sorry to say - so if it was you I CASEd him from, THANK YOU!

We made him at my Team Meeting this past Monday, and everyone fell in love with him, too!

I'm SUCH a visual person - you can write the directions til the cows come home and I will not be able to follow them.

But, give me a picture, and I'm off and running!

So, here's your visual of what it takes to make Mr. Wraskally Wabbit:


I used the XL scallop punch, the large scallop punch (1 & 1/2 times), the large and small oval punches, the 1" and the 3/4" circle punches. I used one of the flowers from the Boho Blossoms punch. And of course, a smaller circle punch for his eyes. And last but not least, the smallest heart from the Heart to Heart Extra Large punch.

Pretty simple, eh?

Generally, all I have to do is have a visual, and I can usually figure out how to make things like this.

But how in the world did the first person to come up with this even SEE Wraskally in all those punches???

So, in the first photo above, all I did was attach Wraskally to a petal cone die piece that I made exactly as it was cut by the die.



As you can see, it's long and narrow, so I had to put a small chocolate covered marshmallow bunny inside, as that's about all that will fit. The square chocolates from Girardelli will fit, too...







And here's another idea:




A cute little Easter Basket! This one was made using two of the petal cone die cuts.

I want to make a tutorial for this one, so I'm going to leave you hanging and swinging - no instructions for this one tonight! You'll have to keep checking back to see how it's made!

Hey do you realize there exactly ONE MORE WEEK of Sale-A-Bration?

Yep, that's right - -one more week to get your FREE STAMPS when you make a $50 purchase.

So, what can I order for you?

Thanks for stopping by - come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment