Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ms. Maisy (Regrets)

Isn't she cute?

She belongs to my friend and DL Patti (hi, Ms. Patti). Her name is Maisy, and she's about 2 years old now.

She's the subject of today's blog post because Patti made this card using My Digital Studio (MDS) !

And not only that, Patti used the MDS DVD from the Sale-A-Bration catalog to make the card - and it's a FREEBIE once you've purchased $50 in other product. Did you even notice it was there? It is - on page 7.

Yes, I'll wait while you scramble to find your copy...

Don't have one, you say? Call or email me, and I'll be happy to get one to you!

The DVD has all the stamp images (they're called stamp brushes in MDS) from the SAB catalog, as well as the Ice Cream Parlor DSP, ribbon, buttons, and die cut adhesives. Lots of fun things to play with!

I've been seeing photos of Maisy for as long as Patti's had her, and wanted to meet her in person. So, Patti brought her down to my house about 6 months ago.

And, she's just the CUTEST thing! A long haired dauschaund (sp???), so she can be a little stubborn. But definitely CUTE...

I used to have a corgi/spaniel mix dog named Georgi who could be pretty stubborn, too, so maybe that's just the way dogs are!??!

Me, mostly I've been a cat person, so when I got Georgi, it was a learning curve for me. We finally got to the point where he could read my mind, and he was a great little dog. And very smart.

He'd go next door (he loved my neighbor, Richard) and bark at their front door and they'd let him in. And when he was ready to come home, he'd bark again, and they'd let him out, and home he'd come... They always had dogs, too, so I guess Georgi went to visit... Although *I* think he was more interested in Richard, than the other dogs...

He would sit out in the front yard and guard both Richard's and our home. It was so funny to watch. He'd stay in the yard, too, with the exception of visiting Richard.

And he'd greet the neighbors with a wag of his tail and a smile... Oh - and my customers, too! Great little dog. Seriously thought about having him cloned!

Anyway, back to Maisy and MDS. Patti used a lot of the accessories from the SAB catalog to embellish her card, and I think she did an awesome job!

She printed this more as a postcard than a greeting card - so there are other possibilities besides greeting cards. And, hopefully, she's going to use this in a scrapbook at some point too!

So, do you now NEED the SAB DVD? Call or email to place your $50 order and it's yours!

Thanks for stopping by - come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment