Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Took a Little Break

Didja miss me?

I went out of town for a stamping event and got so wound up in the preps for the trip, I ran out of time to post for a couple of days.

But the road trip was worth it!

We had a very fun "girls weekend" that included stamping, shopping, eating, and gambling, not necessarily in that order...

Here we are, at Jill's Stamp A Thon in St. George, UT


The photo was taken at the end of a very long day spent stamping, but we'd had so much fun all day, we weren't even tired!

Roxy and Colleen attended with Susan and I...

I thought today I'd show a few of the display items, and another day (or two or three!) share photos of some swaps I received and the items we made at the Stamp A Thon.

Here's a quilt Jill made using the Sew Sweet fabrics. It's darling!


Here's a close up of those fantastic buttons!



She used the Sweet Stitches fabrics for the main quilt and chose other fabrics in the same color families for the buttons, so that they would make a statement.

Did you notice there are some real buttons on the quilt too?

Go ahead - scroll back up there and check them out.

They're the Designer Big Buttons (Item 122302 $8.95) and match the Sweet Stitches fabrics perfectly!

And here are some fabric flowers that had been made using various Big Shot dies and fabrics other than those that Stampin' Up has sold.



Pretty, aren't they?

And you know what? They're EASY PEASY!!!

Want to learn how to make some? Contact me and let's set up a "play date"!

Thanks for stopping by - come back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment