Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Year...

Yeh, I know we're already 13 days into that new year, but I've been a busy little bee for the past week, attending the Stampin' Up! Leadership conference in Phoenix.

It was a blast! Got to see old friends, see new products, learn new ideas and techniques and hear some new business ideas to try out.

Look!
Stamping with some of my buddies at the Regional event on Saturday:









That's Patti and Sharon, and Sharon and Veronica - busily putting together the projects we were given for the day.

And here is one of the ideas I picked up at that event:

These are made with the scalloped edge punch, a stamped and cut out leaf image, some Sticky Strip, and a piece of bling.

Aren't they gorgeous?






And these were our gifts at the Manager's Reception. We went to a rodeo!

Our gift as we boarded the buses was the rebozo, or shawl - I chose Summer Sun for my color (imagine that!), but others had the choice of turquoise, purple, or magenta. Very colorful!

Then, after some hors d'ouvers, we were handed a morroca as we walked into the rodeo arena. We used this to cheer for the riders.

After the rodeo, we were directed to a large dining venue, decorated in a Mexican scene.

When we got to our tables for dinner, there was a stamp set wrapped in a tea towel. Again, very colorful!

Melie helped me pack before I left...












And Mudge helped me air out the suitcase when I got back...










And the camellias burst into bloom while I was gone.









More tomorrow! Gotta hit the sack - practically falling asleep while writing this.

Check out the Occasions mini-catalog! I'm sure there's SOMETHING in there you NEED!

No comments:

Post a Comment