Thursday, January 21, 2010

Regional Samples

How about a few samples from the Phoenix Regional?


This is very light and airy. I like it very much!

The designer used the Scalloped Heart of Hearts embosslit, some of the gorgeous Sending Love Specialty DSP, the scalloped border punch, white Organza ribbon, and the words are from Well Scripted.

Love the font on this set. And I like how she attached the ribbon to the heart.








Another valentine card. This one was made with the I {Love} Love" wheel, as well as a couple of hearts using the Scalloped Heart of Hearts embosslit die.

I LOVE this little die! It embosses dots on the heart while it's cutting it out.

The designer also used the "I {Heart} Hearts" set.




This card was made using the Beautiful Wings embosslit.

I really like those embosslits. They emboss and cut at the same time and when you've run them thru Mr. Big, you're all set to plop them on a card.

She also used the new Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder to give the card some additional texture.






And this one uses the butterflies and the daisies dies for Mr. Big.

I like the glitter that was added. Gives it some "pop".









Hope I showed something tonight that appeals to you! Feel free to copy - and if you need any supplies to do that, place an order through my SU website. The link is on the left sidebar.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment