Thursday, December 3, 2009

And yet MORE...

... gift card holders! I had someone from Curves ask for eight. She was a great customer for them last year, so I gladly obliged.

I asked if I could make them all the same. It takes a LOT less time to make multiples of something than to create each one individually. She said, no, she'd like them different. So, they are - on the outside!

I used the same rollerstamp on the inside of all of them. I also used the tag and small tag punches (1-1/4 and 1-3/8) for the "To" & "From" areas inside. I just cut the larger punch out of cardstock that appropriately matched the outside.

































One final reminder about my Christmas Card Stamp A Stack on Saturday and Sunday (12/5 and 12/6)!

At this point, I'll need you to call or email me to sign up for the class. I'll be busily cutting CS and packing supplies tomorrow and Friday, so I'll be ready early on Saturday AM (10, to be exact!). And Sunday's session starts at 1 PM.

So, the other day, I worked in my flower bed, getting it ready so I could sow this year's wildflower seeds. The Kidz have been enjoying it as the largest litter box in the world, so I had quite a bit of work to do before it was ready.

Here's a before photo:
Those are California poppies growing in there. They've survived the entire year and seeded themselves down. I LOVE CA poppies - they're so cheerful... So, they'll stay, and I'll seed around them.

Don't know if you remember or not, but this year's wildflowers grew VERY tall - the bachelor buttons were waist high! Who knows what this year's garden will bring - that's what I love about wild flowers - one never knows what will grow.


And here's an "after" photo.

I got the seeds sown, and tonight when I was out watering, I noticed CAT PRINTS running right thru the middle! Oh, and of course, a pile of dirt. *I* had leveled it off before planting.





Anyone have a fail safe idea for keeping them out of there? Would love to hear it, if you do!

And finally, here's a photo of the two of them lounging in the backyard while I slaved away cleaning up after them! (oh, and I'm sure Velvet contributed, too!)


Yes, that's a toilet that Smedley's sitting on. Had my old ones replaced earlier this year, and haven't done a "dump run" to get rid of the old ones yet.







I've been giving serious thought to turning them into planters! What do YOU think? Leave me a comment and let me know - oh, and if you have some photos you can share, showing me what others have done, I'd love it!

Happy stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment