Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Card Stamp A Stack

My 2009 Christmas Stamp A Stack has come and gone.

It took me forever, but I finally made up my mind which cards I would have the attendees make.

This was the favorite, with the others in no particular order.




























































At the last minute, a woman called and said her 11 year old daughter wanted to attend. The cards had been designed for adults, so I came up with a card I thought might appeal more to her - and I was right! This was the first card she wanted to make. She did an excellent job on all the cards she made - and she'd never stamped before Sunday afternoon!















The Kidz were all together on the patio the other evening. Their being all at the same place at the same time is a really rare occasion, so I took photos.
This is the best one.

















Thanks for stopping by - hope you found something you liked!

No comments:

Post a Comment