Friday, December 18, 2009

SHH - Sneak Peek!

What the heck is THAT, you ask!

Well, it's a sneak peek from the Occasions mini-catalog, which, if you're a customer of mine, you will probably receive the week between Christmas and New Years...

If you're not one of my customers, why not? Just go to my website and place and order, and you will be!

So, anyway, what IS that in that photo, anyway?

ANSWER:

butterflies! LOTS of them - in all different sizes and colors! And they have texture! Made with one of our newest embosslits!

There are 4 different (small to tiny!) sized butterflies in this embosslit, and each one of them has a different texture to it. I can't wait to start playing with these things!

Come back later (after I've finished getting Christmas packages wrapped, decorated, and IN the mail), and I'll show you what sort of ideas I came up with for these pretty lil things!


These, you can probably figure out.

Yep, birds, wings, and branches...

All from ONE PUNCH! (OK - technically, two punches, because I punched the same thing twice).

How cool is this?

I'm displaying them on a quarter sheet of card stock, just so you can get some sort of reference as to their sizes.

Remember I told you I'd been playing with my Spectrum pads and the brayer - I brayered a number of sheets of card stock specifically so I could play with this bird punch and the butterfly embosslit.

And here's a card I whipped up using the bird punch, the new scalloped punches and the New Year's stamp (A Brand New Year Item #116838) on page 31 in the Holiday mini-catalog.

Isn't he a cute little bird?

And he looks totally different if you face his wings down, instead of up like they are on this card...

I'm sure I'll be making lots of things using this punch...

And did I mention? When you're done with our new punches, you can lock them closed so they take up less space in your craft cupboard! Fantastic idea!



If there's something you really want from the Holiday mini-catalog, you'd better hurry - it expires on January 4th, 2010...

And while you're at it, check out The Twelve Days of Christmas sale that Stampin' Up! has right now. Lots of Big Shot items, all the way from embosslits to dies, to colored vinyl you'll be able to use WITH Mr. Big!

Got all your Christmas gifts made yet? How about your gift tags? That's where I am these days - making the tags...

No comments:

Post a Comment