Monday, December 28, 2009

This N That

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! And that Santa brought you everything you need - except for those stamps of course! LOL

My Christmas was filled with visits to friends' homes. Small gatherings, but fun.

I have a couple more cards to share, then I'll put Christmas away and concentrate on STUFF FROM THE NEW OCCASIONS mini-catalog!

This is one of those cards that came together because all the pieces were lying out on the table together.

It's a conglomeration of sets - I'm not even sure I can name them all!

Let's see, I used a discontinued jumbo roller stamp for the background on the kraft CS. I tend to keep those jumbo rollers because they cover a lot of territory in a hurry.

I used a lot of them to make my wrapping paper this year - of course I didn't take photos of the gifts before I mailed them/gave them away!

And, no, it seems, without a lot of research, I won't be able to name all those sets! Can you?

This is another one that just fell together.



More pieces that were lying around on the tables in the Stampin' Garage.









And here's a photo of those rascally Kids, sitting on the step stool in the kitchen.



These may be the last photos you'll see for a while - can't find the camera! Know I used it for these photos, and it seems to me I took a few others that I haven't uploaded, but I've been searching the house (and the garage, and the car) for two days, and can't find it!

It'll pop up somewhere, but I just hope it's SOON! It's driving me nuts!






So, are you ready for the Occasions mini-catalog? I'm ready for you to have it! I've been playing with a lot of the items from it, and can't wait to share what I come up with...

In the meantime, if there's anything you need from the Holiday mini-catalog, you only have 5 days left to place those orders! On-line, with me as a demonstrator (you'll get the items at a better price), or give me a call and let me know what you need.

Happy stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment