Friday, November 20, 2009

A Sample from My Digital Studio

I've been showing you some items I've created using My Digital Studio (MDS). I showed pages out of two differently created books.

The first one I did from templates provided - but the templates only had text and photos boxes preloaded. I added cardstocks, background papers, embellishments and stamps, along with my photos.

The second one I created used the Simply Scrappin' elements that are included. For these pages, not only were the text and photo boxes already placed, but the pages were all decorated as well. I used the Sunny Days kit for the Tale of Two Kittens.

It was VERY easy! I think the hardest part was trying to decide what to journal that would explain all the photos on that particular page.

About a month ago, I noticed that Patty Bennett had posted a couple of pages from a book she was creating that would show what elements are contained within My Digital Studio.

At the time I thought it was a clever idea, but it wasn't something I had time to do.

But these past couple of days, I did take the time to do something similar, and I'm glad I did, because I have a much better appreciation for this product as a result.

There are a TON of emblishments included - which I hadn't noticed until I took the time to copy/paste them one at a time into my new sampler book for MDS.

I'll share some of the pages now, and the rest at another time. The book ended up being 36 pages long - and I didn't include the stamp images that are available in the 40 or so stamps sets included!

I haven't decided whether to have this hard bound, or print it off here at home and put the pages into a binder. (or both!).

Below are some of the pages I've created.



















































Hope you enjoyed the sneak peek inside the MDS software! Maybe now you'll have to ask Santa to bring it to you for Christmas!

Have Santa call or email me to order this for you!

Happy stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment