Monday, November 23, 2009

Ornament Angels

The other day I was blog-hopping and found the cutest little angel ornaments on Sandi MacIver's blog!

She made them out of the Ornament punch, and I thought - these are just perfect for my Stamp Club ladies! They seem to like it when I show them new ways to use their punches.

And I was looking for something new for them to do. So, they made them and loved them!

One of the gals put on her thinking cap and turned her angel into a choir person!

Look!
Here' s the front - she even gave her a hymnal!


















And here's the back, just so you can see how she attached the skirt:


















I was so glad I'd taken a photo of hers, because, truthfully, I had to look at this photo a number of times in order to duplicate what she'd done later that night.

Here's a photo of the choir person I made. You'll notice I wasn't able to exactly duplicate what Linda had done, but I'm happy with it!


















And, finally, a photo of my whole choir:














The wings are made from vellum which was gold embossed with the Sassy Sparkles jumbo wheel from the Holiday mini-catalog. Some of the bodies were made using pieces punched from paper that used the Petals A Plenty embossing folder, other were just punched from regular CS. They look good both ways, doncha think?

Hope you enjoyed these little angels - do they make you want to try some for yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment