Tuesday, November 3, 2009

One Sheet Wonder - Revisited

About a week ago, I showed you how to make a One Sheet Wonder (OSW): Stamp an entire sheet of neutral cardstock (CS) with lots of images, and cut it up to create up to 16 cards.

I showed you a few of the quick ideas I'd come up with, and promised step them up and show them to you again.

So, without further ado:
Before and After:



Not much change - just added the ribbon and stamped some background images using the VersaMark pad. But it was enough to pull the card together.
















For this one, I used the spiral punch on the left edge, glued a small scrap of Real Red underneath, and added the Happy Holidays. I also mounted the center piece askew, to give the card more visual interest.














The addition of a single piece of ribbon to this card helped pull it all together.

Simple changes, but they make a difference.

Last night I showed you a glass block that I'd decorated with Decor Elements and commented that it needed a bow:

What do you think?


Doesn't it have more "gift appeal" this way?













The Kidz were helping me while I worked on the OSW cards tonight:




They look REALLY interested in whatever I was doing, don't they?

Thank goodness your attention span is a little longer!










Thanks for coming by and visiting... Happy stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment