Monday, June 13, 2011

A Few Cards to Share

Today was our monthly demonstrator get-together here in my Stampin' Garage. These are other Stampin' Up! demonstrators who are not necessarily in my downline - we call them sidelines. And we try to get together once a month to keep each other inspired and motivated.

It's a great group of ladies - always so creative.

This card was Teresa's creation to share with us today.


Teresa usually makes very Clean and Simple cards - which I love.

I'm a simple gal...

She used Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi and Basic Black, along with the Best Dad Ever stamp set and the Corners punch.

This was Veronica's submittal for our pleasure today. (We missed your smiling face today, Veronica, but thanks for sharing an awesome card with us.)




She used the new Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch, along with Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, and Not Quite Navy CS.

Did you notice she punched some DSP with this punch and added it, too?


This is Susan's card for today.




I love how she used various embossing folders, then punched squares out with the Postage Stamp punch (122344), then layered them on to Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Garden Green, which she THEN layered on to Melon Mambo CS.

Want to see those little squares up close and personal?



Cute idea, isn't it?

And finally, here's my submittal for today's event.



This is totally a sneak peek.

New Hostess set, new "In" color CS, new ribbon... I just ran the front of the card through the Polka dot embossing folder, corner rounded only two of the four corners of the attached pieces, and, viola, my card was done.

LOVE the look of something stamped over newsprint like paper, so this set grabbed my eye right away!

Want to see more of the new catalog? Well, come to either one of my 6-4-10 Card events and I'll share mine with you!

The events are scheduled for Friday, 6/17 @ 7 PM or Saturday 6/18 @ 1 PM.

We'll make 6 cards using stamp sets that are being Discontinued. You'll pay $10. (get it? 6 cards 4 $10)

RSVPs are necessary, so that I know how many people to plan for!

And, if you can't make that event, plan to attend my annual Stamp Retirement Party on Saturday, 6/25 starting at 1 PM. There's no charge for this event, and I'll have a Make & Take that day, as well as munchies.

RSVPs appreciated for this event, as well...

You can sit around and chat with other stampers! It'll be fun!

Thanks for stopping by - come back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment