Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Playful Polka Dots - Part Trey

Well, I hope three in French is trey - if not, that's what I mean!

Hi again...

More cards I made using these products:













It's really kind of fun to work with this process. It gives me a change to try ANY tools I can think of, and no matter what I throw together, at least I know the color combo is going to work ! LOL...


Here's the next one


I used the new postal punch (Item 122344, in the Summer mini), as well as the Scallop Square Extra Large punch (Item 119884), and just layered them. The greetings are from Pretty Postage (Item 123095 - wood mount).

Here's a close up of some of the detail:

I ran a piece of Old Olive thru the Elegant Bouquet Embossing folder (Item 115964), and then I took the white Smooch Pearlized Accent ink and ran the brush lightly over the embossed parts.

Doesn't it look cool?








This one is entirely made from die cut adhesives from the Simply Scrappin' kit. Really quite lovely, isn't it?

This is one of those cards that could be used as is, or stepped up, using some additional accessories from the catalog.

I stamped a flower from Fabulous Florets set ( Item 123025 - wood mount) with VersaMark ink on the Pumpkin Pie CS.



Here's another card made largely from the pieces in the SS kit. The red scallop on the left side is one of those pieces, as are the flowers and the stem.

I scalloped the edge of the white CS on the right side to echo the patterned DSP on the left.

I think the only stamping on the card is the little greeting!



This card is bright, isn't it? hee hee

The flowers and the stem are pieces from the SS kit. The background paper is from the kit, as well. Then I attached some of the Ivory seam binding, made into a bow.

And finally, for tonight...


Another 3x3 punched square (they sure do come in handy to have hanging around!), another strip of DSP from the SS kit... The piece of Pumpkin Pie CS was run through an embossing folder to add dimension. The Fabulous Floret stamps were stamped using the Daffodil Delight ink, then cut out.

In all, I think I made about 15 cards using HALF of the Simply Scrappin' kit - and I still have pieces left over for more cards.

If you want to make a bunch of cards that aren't necessarily all the same, but which you want to be color coordinated, a Simply Scrappin' kit is what you want!

Add a stamp set or two (words and images), and you're all set.

Or, if you insist - you could scrap some pages with it! Hee Hee

How's about some pix of the Kidz? Here ya go...

He looks pretty smug up there doesn't he?

Between the two younger ones, they've about torn the sun shade cover apart.

They climb the legs, then jump over to the patio roof...

Then, when it's time to come back, they reverse the process, and the sun shade is taking the hits! Those two probably weigh about 14 pounds each!

Here's Smudge lovin' on the agave... That girl - she has to rub against EVERYTHING, marking it all HERS, HERS, HERS!








And finally, here's Velvet. She seldom *lets* me take a good photo of her, so we'll take it!


She looks a little angry, but she's not. She's got just enough Persian in her to have the underbit.







I like this one better - she was playing with something...






Well, time for me to sign off.

Thanks for stopping by - come back again soon!

PS - DON'T FORGET - the Retiring Lists are out! Go to my website to see them, and then let me know what you can't live without!

No comments:

Post a Comment