Monday, June 27, 2011

Love My Customers!


I had a Retiring Stamps Open House on Saturday (hi guys! thanks for coming!) and had some of my favorite stampers join me.

A sort of a last chance to look at those stamp sets that are retiring and decide what you need/want/desire/can' t live without.

And a reason to get together with others who enjoy the art of stamping!

That's always the BEST reason - sharing what we love...

Anyway, the card above (yes, I'll wait while you scroll back up there and look at it again! LOL) is the Make & Take I designed for my guests to make while they were here.

And below is the card Kathleen & Del designed using the materials provided for them to duplicate it...


What a difference cutting some corners makes, huh?

And adding a bird...

I LOVE the card - I made this one from memory after they'd left - I forgot to take a photo. I hope I got fairly close!

We also had some munchies, and I gave them each new catalogs. Guess where their attention was most of the time they were here! Yep! On the new catalog...

Oh well - now they'll have time to decide what they want to order at my New Catalog Open House on Saturday July 23rd and pick one up!! Party starts @ 1 PM...

Would YOU like to get one of the new catalogs? Come to my Open House!

I'll have Make & Takes and door prizes and munchies - oh, and samples of the new "In" colors for you to take home.

Or, you can join my Stamp Club - monthly meetings, I teach new techniques and have projects for you to make. Meetings are held at my house on the 2nd Saturday each month. Minimum order each month is $25. More than that is greatly appreciated by each month's Hostess !

Or, if you're long distance, I'd be happy to mail one out to you - contact me to make arrangements to cover the postage. Priority mail runs around $5 now - will confirm cost when you contact me. Send me an email here and I'll get back to you.

Thanks for stopping by - come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment