Friday, May 28, 2010

A+

A+ - that's the grade I give this card that Natalie brought along for our swap!

Always simple cards from Natalie - but they're also always striking.

And VERY duplicatable. (is that a word?)

Very easy to be copied! How's that, instead?

Natalie used the "First Day" set from the Summer mini-catalog.



And used the returning color Pacific Point as the base of her card. Along with Real Red polka dot ribbon (one of my faves), and matching piece of striped Pacific Point DSP as a counterpoint.

Very striking - and very simple!

My swap card this month was one of those I made using the burnishing technique I shared with you a week or so ago.

For this example I used the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set.

It came out quite nicely, wouldn't you say?











The master bath is in the process of being renovated now. So I'll be out and about tomorrow picking up more bath tiles, bull-nose and otherwise, along with paint, and choosing a vanity (and hoping the one I want doesn't have to be special ordered!).

Stay tuned for some Before and After pix of the ongoing changes here at my house!

In the meantime, drag those stamps out and MAKE SOMETHING!

Happy stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment