Thursday, March 14, 2013

And finally - The End!

Here are the last three months' photos from the family calendar.  Next post will be something else, I promise!

For some reason, I can't access the bottom of this post so will say (right here) Thanks for stopping by - come back soon!











My brother found these on Ancestry.com!  Guess one of my aunt's relatives posted them, but I didn't recognize the name he supplied.  Anyway, that's my Grandfather top left; my Uncle Bob middle left, Uncle Bill top right; my mom in the center, and my Aunt Jeannie bottom left.  I TRIED to draw a family tree for my nephews, who never met any of these people - it was pretty lame!  LOL  So I did one in Word and sent it along with the calendars.

Jim & Laurel like to do cruises, so these are photos from at least one of their cruises last year.


Photos of my nephew Jon - first one in Brazil, the other two in Philadelphia when he ran a marathon this past year. In the top one he's posing with the Rocky Balboa statue.  He's big into marathons, so I generally have at least one photo of him finishing one.  Wish I liked to run! But I do NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment