Sunday, March 10, 2013

7, 8, and 9


Here are three more calendar pages....   Then 3 more after that - and then we can move on to something else.  I've been playing with the dress framelits and have made some REALLY cute dresses - I'll show them to you soon, I promise!

Brother Jim and all his silliness at Walt Disney World during their family vacation last June.  It was great to have enough pics of him for a whole page.


















The Princesses "doing tea" with Prince William and Princess Kate; in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle; posing with a fairy at WDW; the whole fam-damily posing in WDW; Maurgen (in orange leg warmers) during her middle school's production of "Fame".  



















Maurgen & Zoe in their hats at Disney World; the whole fam-damily sporting their rain gear at some point while there (it's Florida!  It rains!); riding a roller coaster; Zoe, on several occasions, espressing herself!































Most of my pages were made by printing the photos in 2 x 3 sizes.  In some instances I was able to punch out 1-3/8 squares that were the focus of the picture.  After I placed all the photos, I started embelling with 3-D effects of some sort.

As I mentioned earlier, last year I did the whole calendar using My Digital Studio (MDS). It came out beautifully, but I wasn't happy with how flat everything looked, doing it that way.  I LIKE having the 3-D effect - so I elected to put a little more work into it this year and add things like the ticket punches, mouse ears (a punch I'd bought YEARS ago!), scrunched up tags and logos of the places we'd been.

I went on-line and looked up the various places we'd all been and copied the logos into a Word document . Then I printed those out and then trimmed them to fit the pages.  Helped give the pictures more of a feel of the places we'd been.

Thanks for stopping by - come back again soon!



















No comments:

Post a Comment