Sunday, August 16, 2009

WOW Boxes

Yesterday was Stamp Club. I'm seriously tempted to change it from Stamp Club to Paper Crafters Club, since I seem to use my Big Shot for more lately, than I find myself stamping. Whadda think? Make sense?

Anyway, no matter what we call it, my monthly club ladies were here yesterday, with some exceptions (hi Kathleen, Anne, Irene, & Sylvia - we missed you!)... The ladies who were here made WOW boxes - and did a terrific job!

LOOK!
Here's Lindsay's. She elected to use the new butterfly punch several times, as well as the retired Raspberry Tart DSP.

Isn't it lovely?

This was Lindsay's first visit to my Stampin' Garage and I think she had a good time!





Next was Mary's. This was her first visit to the Stampin' Garage, as well. She used a retired DSP to make her box, along with some of the Flower Fusion accessories.



Here's Bernadette's. Truly a WOW box.

She used the Cottage Wall DSP, as well as the Top Note die (with Orchid Opulence and Rich Razzleberry CS), along with a Floating Re-inker rose done with Rich Razzleberry.



Del did her usual awesome job - check it out!

She also used the new butterfly punch, along with Urban Gardens DSP and a few other die cuts from the same paper.






And last, but certainly not least, Linda's:

She used the Cottage Wall DSP as well.

Look how much different THIS sheet is from the one Bern used. Linda embellished hers with stamped butterflies she cut out, then added glitter to. She said they NEEDED to sparkle!




I didn't have them make cards to put inside, since I like letting them CREATE - giving them the basic box idea is the easy part - decorating it to your own taste is strictly up to you, and takes time and brain power! So, most of them spend more time embellishing than making the actual box yesterday.

I turn 'em loose in the garage to use anything I have out there for embellishing/decorating. I've started keeping my die cuts in little plastic see-thru boxes. They used to hold peppermint stir sticks, but I threw them away since they were last year's. But the plastic boxes - no way! One can never have too many little see-thru plastic boxes!

The Kidz were "helping" me tonight...

Yep, that's Smudge playing with a hair band that I generally put around my big dies to keep the paper cover with it. It makes it easier to see what the die actually is. But, apparently, I've put one away with out it's hair band.

Smudge wins, I guess! LOL






Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment