Friday, August 14, 2009

More from Convention

So we go to convention, as I told you, to swap with others, learn new techniques and business ideas, to swap, to eat, to enjoy comradery with our fellow demonstrators.

We also get to play with the new ideas, and take photos of countless display boards that contain the "best of the best" ideas that have been submitted to Stampin' Up! during the year.

Here are a few that caught my eye:

A beautiful birdhouse.














And here's another birdhouse.















I thought this dog was just adorable! He's made from PUNCHES!



And check out the vanity table on the left in the background! It was made from the matchbox die, and used our silver cardstock for the mirror.








People are getting really creative with punches any more. I don't understand how they can break them down to such basic shapes... Once I've seen how they break it down, I SEE it - but not before then...

One of my downline was a Convention Virgin (at first time attendee!), and wanted her photo taken with Shelli... So, I stood in line with her - as it happened, they stopped the line RIGHT after her, so we had to wait til the end, but she DID get her photo with Shelli - and me!

I had no intention of "hogging in", but , heck, I was there, so why not! It's always good to chat with Shelli... She's so very gracious.

That's Terri on the right. She had a good time!







And here's your photo of The Kidz for tonight. They were playing around on the table by the back fence, so I snapped their picture.



















Have a great Friday!





No comments:

Post a Comment