Monday, February 27, 2012

And the Last one - for now!

I've been sharing the different looks changing your Designer Papers can give you for a project.

Here's the last portfolio I made, using the Everyday Enchantment DSP and several of the colors used in that paper.

This one turned out to be my favorite - and when I shared it at a demonstrator gathering earlier this week, they all seemed to agree with me.

Wanna see?




Isn't it gorgeous? I used a lot of pearls to decorate the roses on the centerpiece of this one, as well as one of the new GIANT pearls on the ribbon.

And, of course, the Labels Framelits, and the Poppy Parade twill ribbon, as well as some of that yummy new pleated satin ribbon and the new flower punch.

Here are the top and bottom insides of this one, as well.





I'm always amazed at how changing something as simple as the Designer paper or the color of the card stock can make such a difference in the final project!

But that's why I'm a papercrafter!

How about you - why are YOU a papercrafter? Leave me a comment and let me know!

Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, wonderful colors! I might have to order some of this designer paper ;).

    ReplyDelete