Cute, isn't it?
I found it on Patty Bennett's blog about a month ago and decided to C.A.S.E. it.
It uses one of the button holders our Stampin' Up! buttons come in, along with some DSP and ribbon - and whatever other embellishments you'd like to add.
When I made my sample, I copied it as exactly as I could.
I thought my Stamp Club ladies would enjoy making these. And I was right!
They jumped right in - they're all so creative! Just look at the different hats they all made!
I think this was Becky's. I took pictures as they completed them, but am now having trouble remembering who's was whose!
I think this was Anne's...
And this was Linda's. She wanted an all American hat, and I think she hit the target!
And this was Bernadette's. She prepped all the pieces before she left and sent me this photo after she'd completed it.
She wanted a straw hat and I think she did a smashing job pulling off!
This was Del's. Guess she was feeling very flowery that day! Del's the gardener in the group - what else would she use to decorate hers?
These are constructed so that the button holder is still viable for storage, if you choose! What a way to brighten up your button area, huh?
Hey, did you know Stampin' Up! now has a diagonal scoring plate that works in conjunction with our Simply Scored tool?
It's true! It went on sale March 1st and costs $11.95. Item number 125586.
Here are the Product Features
- Sits on top of the Simply Scored base
- Held securely in place by rubber pads on back of the plate
- Has etched grooves every 1/8"
- Can score any size card stock up to 12" x 12"
- Includes instructions for creating common envelope sizes
Coordinating products include:
- Simply Scored (item 122334) $29.95
- Simply Scored Place Markers (item 125625) $2.50
- Simply Scored Stylus (item 125624) $4.50
- Bone Folder (item 102300) $6.95
Call or email me here to place your order!
Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon...