Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Different Look

In my last post, I showed you the portfolio I'd copied from a swap that a friend got at Leadership this year.

It wowed me so much, I came home and recreated it - hopefully, to a T. At least that was my goal...

And after I'd done that one, I decided to try it using Beau Chateau DSP and several colors that are used in that paper.

Here's what I came up with!


I also used the Beau Chateau Side Notes to decorate it, along with some hearts I'd made using the Hearts Collection embosslit, as well as the Labels Collection Framelits.

Here's the top inside of this version:



And the bottom interior:



Doesn't it look ENTIRELY different than the one I made using the Mocha Morning DSP?

I was amazed!

And in my NEXT post, I'll show you the version I made using that AWESOME Sale-A-Bration DSP - Everyday Enchantment

Think that one might be my favorite! Come back and check it out!

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment