Saturday, October 15, 2011

Remember Me?

Yeh - I'm back...

It's been a VERY long time since I last posted - life got in the way again.

Let's see, since I posted last I have:
  • gone to the annual Stampin' Up! convention in Salt Lake City.
I received my 20 year pin- yes! I've been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for 20 years! It sure doesn't seem that long - and it's been a fun ride!

I'm planning on sticking around for a bunch more, too, so call me when you need something!















Here's a photo (thanks Kelly!) of yours truly (in the red shirt and white pants) along with several other demonstrators who also received their 20 year pins. The gal to my left is Sherrill Graff - I know a lot of you know her, since she's the moderator of Late Night Stampers.

Unfortunately, I don't know who the gal to the far right of me is. You'd think, if we've all been around for so long, we'd know each other, wouldn't you? But I don't! The gal on my right's name is Jill, but I don't remember her last name. If you know, leave me a comment! TIA!

I've also:
  • had cataract surgery on both eyes (and, miracle of all miracles, I can now see FAR AWAY! YEAH!!!! Up close? Well, I need cheaters to work on the computer, but, hey, seeing far away without my glasses is something I can't even remember being able to do! )
  • Gone on an Alaska cruise with my brother and sister-in-law - we did the Inside Passage from Seattle and had the pleasure of visiting Glacier Bay National Park, which I understand not every cruise to Alaska is allowed to do. It was awesome!
  • Gone to my upline's annual Stamp A Thon in St. George, UT.
  • Played a lot of games on Facebook (yes, it's my guilty pleasure!...)
  • Shipped almost 500 cards off to From Our Hearts to be sent to our troops overseas.
So, that's what I've been doing - what about you?

Yes, I've been stamping during all that time, too - but not sharing. How could I be so selfish?

I had to invest in a new camera while on the cruise - my old, dearly beloved, point & shoot camera kept giving me error messages while trying to take pix, and I just WASN'T going to go on my once in a lifetime Bucket List cruise and not have photos of it.

So, I still have not had the nerve to try and upload those photos - that's me - scared of technology!

Maybe today... And once I get them up there, you can be sure I'll share some of them with you!

In the meantime, here are a couple of photos of Halloween that I took with the Old Faithful point & shoot camera. ENJOY!

This is a witches boot made from...


Wait for it.....


The STOCKING die!

Isn't it cute?

This one was made by one of my stamp club ladies, Linda - didn't she do an awesome job? Her's was so much more classy than my sample, I just had to show it off!




And this is one of the Halloween treats I'm making for my favorite Starbucks baristas - SHHHH - don't tell them, OK?

I used the Howl-o-ween Creeps set and the 1 x 8" cellophane bags we're currently carrying in the Holiday mini.

I need to make about 20 of these for my baristas, and they ARE ADDICTING!

I've been working on them for about a week now, and beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

The hardest part is sliding the candy into the bags!

Well, hope you didn't forget about me while I was gone. I certainly didn't forget about all of you!

Come back soon, OK? I promise not to be absent for so long!


No comments:

Post a Comment